Who we are
This website is operated by Bike Park Kernow and whose registered address is https://bikeparkkernow.co.uk. We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
This policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through our website. We confirm that we will keep your information secure and that we will comply fully with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation and regulations. Please read the following carefully to understand what happens to personal data that you choose to provide to us, or that we collect from you when you visit this site. By visiting https://bikeparkkernow.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
Information you supply to us. You may supply us with information about you by filling in forms on our website. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact/enquiry form including our Contact Us Form, Booking Form, Participation & Risk Acceptance Form and Waiver & Newsletter Form. The information you give us may include your first name, last name, address, e-mail address, phone number, gender, date of birth and a signature (unless you are under the age of 18 years old). A parent or guardian is required for a person under the age of 18 years old. Parent or Guardian information we require is first name, last name, address, e-mail address, phone number, gender, date of birth and a signature.
Information our website automatically collects about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect information including the following:
- technical information, including a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Bike Park Kernow with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Book online for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer contact us form, survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Bike Park Kernow collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Respond to your questions and feedback via our Contact Us Form.
If you agree, Bike Park Kernow will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Google Analytics
When Bike Park Kernow processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at Bike Park Kernow Grampound Road, Ladock TR2 4EH.
Our Company will keep your first name, last name, email address, date of birth, gender for 182 days. Once this time period has expired, we will permanently delete your data.
What are your data protection rights?
Bike Park Kernow would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Bike Park Kernow for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Bike Park Kernow correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Bike Park Kernow to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Bike Park Kernow erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Bike Park Kernow restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Bike Park Kernow’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Bike Park Kernow transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 07851222350
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Bike Park Kernow uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Bike Park Kernow uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Bike Park Kernow sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Bike Park Kernow would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Bike Park Kernow from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use the information in the following ways:
Information you supply to us. We will use this information:
- to provide you with information and/or services that you request from us;
Information we automatically collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies you as an individual. We use Google Analytics to track this information. Find out how Google uses your data at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Any information you provide to us will either be emailed directly to us or may be stored on a secure server located near Dublin within the Republic of Ireland. We use a trusted third party website and hosting provider WordPress.org to facilitate the running and management of this website. WordPress.org meet high data protection and security standards and are bound by contract to keep any information they process on our behalf confidential. Any data that may be collected through this website that WordPress.org process, is kept secure and only processed in the manner we instruct them to. WordPress.org cannot access, provide, rectify or delete any data that they store on our behalf without permission.
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies. We do however store your personal information on our customer relation management (CRM) tool.
We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities, unless required by law or other regulations.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.